306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: door wiring diagram....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone got a door wiring diagram? for elec windows? on a p1
whats up with them joe? im free all these 2 weeks if you need a hand
my n/s one doesnt work :/ think its a fault in the loom tbh
All the wires are numbered i have a diagram somewhere cant remember where i found it let me dig up some links.
would be awesome mate, i know there numbered i just want to know what goes to where...., you have 5 wires upto the switch but only 2 upto the motor :/
[Image: Snap1-9.jpg]

Cant remember where i stole it from probably .net

I happened to have some of the alternate listed wires at the bottom on my xrdt.

I also had an extra wire inside my actual door because its off another car as my car loom is 14pin. Must of been changed before i bought it so i just carried on connecting them and everything works fine.
but more towards the point i want to know where the 5 wires from the switch go?
Joe Wrote:but more towards the point i want to know where the 5 wires from the switch go?

Just guessing here but 2 to the motor, 2 to the passenger switch and 1 for the little light in the switch............

I bet the fault is in the rubber cover between the door and the car though, the wires snap in there due to the door opening and closing bending the wires so that is where I would start TBH Wink
ive got ya Smile, been reading up this could all be down to the switch, so im gonna whip the driver door card apart tomorrow morning then try tht switch Smile