306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GI: Hdi FMIC Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys been gathering parts for my fmic install ever since i bought my hdi but now with me focusing on the look of the car wheels etc i am willing to part with it.

Basically what is included:

Twin pass fmic
110 hdi inlet elbow
C5 lower pipe
Mikalor clamps
Various pipework, I will have to go make a list and confirm what all is there
Manual boost controller

Seeing what interest there is on here

Would be looking 170 ono
Got pictures? I'd be interested, how much would postage from NI cost?
I will sort it for you tomorrow bud. All wrapped up in one big box you are probably taking 15 quid via parcelforce.
Second dibs if he changes his mind...think you could go a bit lower though...
Are these all cut and connected up etc? Or will they need to be cut/fabbed up to fit the car? Just saying 'cos that can take hours
Is the pipework all complete or will it need more to fully install and what size is the pipework and and dimensions of the intercooler?
This is definately so sale now, i will grab pics of everything later. Basically i have the top elbow and c5 pipe along with boost gauge, other assorted pipework and two twin pass coolers. The buyer can decide which cooler they prefer but the larger one will require some more pipework
Okay pics, this is the smaller cooler and 2" pipework

[attachment=19488]

[attachment=19489]

[attachment=19490]

[attachment=19491]

[attachment=19492]
Was it ever fitted? Is it all ready to bolt on?
No i didnt fit it bud, all the pipework is there i didnt picture the 2m of 2" and 1m of 2" silicone
Okay, so it all needs cutting to size, but it's all there....tempted.
Make me an offer bud, or hit me up a pm