306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Very low mileage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..with proof of mileage ideally
a car? or just some mileage?

I can do you 28356 miles with a letter stating it's 28356 miles?

£50 and I'll do it tonight.
A women?? One careful owners sevral not so carefull.
Post of the month?
Yeah.....you're gonna need to be more specific there. Wink
An engine haha! Bit of a dopey post!

Dturbo engine*
Hdi or xud? Both came as dturbos. More info
you mean dw10 or xud? it either came as hdi or dturbo mate and i want the xud
Has anyone actually got a low mileage dturbo xud engine for sale then?
Tidied the thread up, and lets keep this helpful now can we? Wink

I don't think you'll have a great deal of luck finding a genuine low mileage XUD engine, but good luck with your search anyway. Smile
Your best bet would be to get 1 with prob about 100000 miles on it as you wont find really any lower and rebuild it with hdi rods and new seals etc
Ok thanks for the advice dude Smile how much roughly is it to rebuild an xud engine? As I'll be doing it with my step brother so only need to know about how much the parts will be
Basically it depends how far you want to go with it. Can get hdi rods for about £40 but if they need new shell that can be about £100. Piston rings are about £100 but think most just reuse the original 1s. Head gasket, set and bolts about £80 mark. There are a few other seals that can be changed so could poss be up to another £100.

I reckon it cost me round the £400/500 mark to do my last engine back that includes ARP head studs
Ok thanks mate Smile
Just buy jonny's rebuilt hdi lump? I know its not Xud but its the best you will find at a decent price