306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Guide Section Tips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

For the guides section to stay up to date and to continue to be a useful resource, I thought I'd put up a few guidelines on how to help ensure your guide stays up here forever and will remain useful.

First of all, make sure the title is clear, so that people know what your guide will be about. Try to use headers within your guide if it is quite long. Break it into individual parts so other members can easily follow the steps of your guide.

Where possible, use the image attachment function available to the forum. Images will then be hosted on the site, which will make loading times faster for other members, but more importantly, it will mean that links to images don't die (for example if you move an album on your photobucket account or your bandwidth gets used up on your imagehost).

Try to keep your guides up to date. If a member comments and suggests an alternative way of doing a particular part, and it turns out to be a better way, then please edit your post accordingly.

Thanks
[Image: 1327293869594.jpg]
I would use the image attatchment but it doesnt work on mah phonez :-P
Just a note - Threads in this section require approval now, so please do not keep posting the same thread when you can't see it immediately. The staff will approve it shortly.