306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Custom GTI Badge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day off work so thought id do something productive Smile my GTI badge was looking a little tired so thought id do some custom work to match my cars colour scheme Smile what do you guys think? carbon wrapped the badge part the hand painted the white detail around the edge in bianca white, to go with my interior trim i re-sprayed

[attachment=17993]
[attachment=17994]
[attachment=17995]
[attachment=17996]
Oh man that looks kind of cool! Big Grin Wasnt impressed with the first picture but the finished product looks great. Yet another thing i could make if i got a 3d printer!
(28-07-2014, 06:30 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man that looks kind of cool! Big Grin Wasnt impressed with the first picture but the finished product looks great. Yet another thing i could make if i got a 3d printer!

Yeah I was unsure when I started but glad I carried on, I'm really happy with it Smile something a little different. Plus now it fits in with my interior
Looks good. Smile
I like it, but it's not a GTi?
(05-08-2014, 04:36 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, but it's not a GTi?

No it's a gti wheel in my 306, that was the wheel that came in my car so thought id make it look a little better than the peeling red badge