306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: So, what's the 5dr worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So instead of keeping it sat in the garage until the insurance runs out (will lose this years NCD but oh well) I've decided to get it shifted.

So what do you guys/gals think its worth?

Spec/mods:
1.6 petrol, 95k, new clutch 2 years ago
MOT Feb '15, tax aug/sept
Refurb'd beam (gaz dampers, goodridge flexies etc) KONI front dampers (plus every other suspension part has been changed in the past during my ownership)
247mm front brakes
half leather seats
morettes etc.

So a week before I put it to 'rest' until it sold it decided to throw a wobbly. (As they do)
When you're setting off and engaging/riding the clutch there is a judder type feeling as well as a squealing type sound. It rides perfectly though and engages every gear. Strange.

[Image: 20130420_145801_zps7c00d2d5.jpg]

[Image: 20140614_173522_zpsujrk5t1a.jpg]

[Image: 20140614_171440_zpsbgtnzgno.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0988_zpsc097ae7a.jpg]
Any help appreciated.
Sounds like the clutch release bearing, The van did that for while before it went properly and took the clutch with it!

The cars mint but the 1.6 is not the most desirable engine and 306's are worth bugger all these days TBH
Bit annoying as I changed the clutch/bearing etc when I had the gearbox welded and changed so about 10kish ago.

I haven't got the space to break it so selling as is is my only bet really.
Mr cheese needs to buy this and drop his engine in
If only this was a derv..
(27-07-2014, 09:06 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Mr cheese needs to buy this and drop his engine in

my thoughts lol . .. . . .i'll give it some more thought . .lol
What's there to think about? Get it bought!
With a dying clutch...£200?
(27-07-2014, 10:11 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]What's there to think about? Get it bought!

he won't want what i would offer i don't think, nice as it is . .Smile
Needing a clutch, to a forum person who knows what's gone into it, maybe as much as £400, maybe £600 with the clutch done. I know how much you've put into this car and I love it, but the fact is it's a 1.6 5-door.
Cheers lads yeah I'm not expecting to get a right lot from it. 10k from a LUK clutch kit......got my monies worth there didn't I...piece of s**t.

Ah well, will probably advertise it next week and see what happens.
(28-07-2014, 10:18 AM)gretsch-drummer Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers lads yeah I'm not expecting to get a right lot from it. 10k from a LUK clutch kit......got my monies worth there didn't I...piece of s**t.

Ah well, will probably advertise it next week and see what happens.
put a link up won't you lol . . ninja
What are the specs of that refurbed beam?
Beam spec:
GTI6 arb and torsion bars
Gaz dampers
Goodridge hoses
New shafts and bearings
New drums/bearings/shoes.[/align]