306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: g cartier 03.722 switch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone I am looking for a switch g cartier 03.722 does any one have any spare if so how much for item and postage as I have just had me clutch done and garage are refusing to replace any thing as they are denying they done any thing so please help

many thanks Craig ( daves son)
That's a relay isn't it? How can it be damaged by a clutch change?

Which colour is it? I've probably got one but after postage its probably cheaper to try your local breakers yard tbh.
(26-07-2014, 04:11 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a relay isn't it? How can it be damaged by a clutch change?

Which colour is it? I've probably got one but after postage its probably cheaper to try your local breakers yard tbh.

THE RELAY WAS MOVED AND EARTH WIRE WAS ALSO DAMAGED, sorry for caps ,
Oops thats melted! Brand new from pug its £45 and the PN is 4549 35.
Second hand they can be had for about £15. Ive moved your thread to the wanted section so it gets more attention Smile
Ah that's the fuel pump relay, I haven't got a spare of those I'm afraid....the same happened to mine lol.
(26-07-2014, 04:28 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Oops thats melted! Brand new from pug its £45 and the PN is 4549 35.
Second hand they can be had for about £15. Ive moved your thread to the wanted section so it gets more attention Smile

thank you for your time . and bloody hell it is expensive I shall go to local scrap yard and hunt one down as I also need a fog relay

(26-07-2014, 04:28 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Oops thats melted! Brand new from pug its £45 and the PN is 4549 35.

infact it isn't that cos the fuel pump works

what ever the issue it is ,its blowing the 5 amp fuse and makes my speedo freeze and rev counter and milometer dies and fuel gauge so now im stumped people on google say it is a dead short or faulty earth fixed what I believe was the earth cable but it is still blowing fuses

what made me think it was this realy was I moved them about this morning including earth cable and it didn't blow fuse drove for 30 miles today and blown the fuse again im stuck and frustrated over this .

(26-07-2014, 04:31 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah that's the fuel pump relay, I haven't got a spare of those I'm afraid....the same happened to mine lol.

infact it isn't that cos the fuel pump works

what ever the issue it is ,its blowing the 5 amp fuse and makes my speedo freeze and rev counter and milometer dies and fuel gauge so now im stumped people on google say it is a dead short or faulty earth fixed what I believe was the earth cable but it is still blowing fuses

what made me think it was this realy was I moved them about this morning including earth cable and it didn't blow fuse drove for 30 miles today and blown the fuse again im stuck and frustrated over this .