306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ken Block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watch all parts...
This one is the best
Hollywood special is pretty good too
That's ooooooooooold... September 14th, 2010...
Do keep up!
Well he does live in the dark ages on the isle of wight lol
Connor Wrote:Well he does live in the dark ages on the isle of wight lol
yup, it must have been over here seeing someone on a "computer" watching it Tongue
Too much Isle of Wight abuse on here!
Ken Block is a hero though!
Not enough IMO
he needs to use the subaru gain
Connor Wrote:Well he does live in the dark ages on the isle of wight lol

Also there's this girl just coming onto the music scene singing about an umbrella! She's one to watch! :geek:
^^ lol Ginge

karl1989 Wrote:he needs to use the subaru gain

Doesn't comply with the new WRC rules and regs though hence the move to the fiesta Wink
I liked the bit when he slides the car
New? That's old enough that people have had time to realise he's not all that good haha.
Poodle Wrote:New? That's old enough that people have had time to realise he's not all that good haha.

You don't watch the WRC then? he can't be that shit to be finishing inside the top 10 in the world though really can he Tongue
Sod being the guy on the segway though! Confusedhock:

Mucking fental!
Really? Oh... :oops:

Last time i kept up with wrc he wasn't doing so well, clearly out of touch lol.
Poodle Wrote:Really? Oh... :oops:

Last time i kept up with wrc he wasn't doing so well, clearly out of touch lol.

He has finished a few rallies in the top 10 and last time I looked was around 16th in the championship having not done all the rallies so I think that isn't a half bad effort TBH

As much as he arses around in his videos he can actually drive pretty damn well! Also he started and owns DC shoes so IMO he can do no wrong lol
Pffft, my nan could run rings around him.
Rippthrough Wrote:Pffft, my nan could run rings around him.
this shit just got interesting! Big Grin
I respect him for the amount of work and success he's gained from advertising himself, but for the sheer amount of both money and experience he's had from playing in top-end cars all day, every day. Well. He's a bit shit, really.
He lives my dream life...
Rippthrough Wrote:I respect him for the amount of work and success he's gained from advertising himself, but for the sheer amount of both money and experience he's had from playing in top-end cars all day, every day. Well. He's a bit shit, really.

lol I'll admit that he is far, far off the pace of Mr Loeb, Mr Solberg and company but there are a lot worse drivers around!

But my point stands, to finish rallies where he does in the WRC he can't be that bad!
Give me the amount of seat time he's had in WRC spec cars and if I couldn't get in the top ten I'd shoot myself!