306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Registration P50 JCM red 306 with phase 3 front, tuned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure where this should go as couldn't find relevant section.
Had a play in my VTR converted Furio saxo with this smoker of a 306 earlier tonight. Had a laugh and a quick chat at traffic lights. Is he on here as a member as like too chat further. He's from Stalham and I'm just down the road.
(Sorry for the poor picture)
Any help appreciated thanks Chris.
Probably in the lounge with a [SPOTTED] tag, trust me these threads don't end well on here.

Anyway, i'll kick it off with:

It wasn't me.
As I always say in these threads, unless it had a 306oc.co.uk sticker on it, it's unlikely to be anyone from here. Wink
i am still waiting for my stickers!!!!!
Ooh Stalham you say?

I'm near Norwich Smile
(25-07-2014, 08:18 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]As I always say in these threads, unless it had a 306oc.co.uk sticker on it, it's unlikely to be anyone from here. Wink

I've been with the forum for years, I don't have stickers Wink

I refuse to pay the extortionate fees for one! lol I joke. I'm just lazy!
I see...clearly you don't live for 306oc then...there are members here that have club stickers on non-306's, so your argument is invalid. Tongue lol
I don't have stickers on mine! Don't want people looking for me on here! ninja
Thank you for the replies so far. I'll try in the lounge with "spotted" as well. Hopefully someone will know him who is a member on here!! Smile Wanna bring my 306 out with him and show power without the black cloud lol!!!
I already moved your thread to "the couch", I don't think you need to edit the title either, but good luck with your search! Wink
well gezz, thanks very much!! So I got one bit right then lol. Now see if anything comes of it.
go and scratch your username into his bonnet.. i am sure he will be in contact =D
excellent idea, well would be ideal if I knew exactly where he lives!! Atm I don't Sad Thank you for the suggestion all the same thou.
If you knew where he lived you'd know who he was. lmao

A diesel I assume?
Im still looking for the guy that owns an immaculate 306 black rallye near me. Seen it a few times on a14 and parked up once near me.
(25-07-2014, 05:36 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]If you knew where he lived you'd know who he was. lmao

A diesel I assume?

Indeed and yes a very loud smoker of diesel that he thinks was running around 130bhp but Im not sure as the saxo didn't struggle at all with it lol