306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Question about alcantara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking at Mondeos, some have full leather, others have half leather with alcantara.

I have a baby, so baby sick+ leather = easy

How easy would baby sick be to clean from alcantara?

Part of me is leaning towards having to be full leather! But itd be nice to know one way or the other
Pain in the arse whatever it's on... But just get a seat covers, it gets worse as they get older mate.. sweets, drinks etc
Alcantara is a pain to clean anything from! Its not overly hardwearing either, look at the state of almost every GTi6 drivers seat lol.

Personally I'd get some of them garage style seat covers, just throw it away then lol. And as for sweets and drinks, you don't have to allow those in the car, we weren't allowed them lol.
Im with Tom on this, no sweets+drinks

Unfortunately, at 9 months old, he's unlikely to listen to me when I say "don't be sick in the car"

Well that puts Titanium X variants out of the window then!
(20-07-2014, 09:09 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: [ -> ]Im with Tom on this, no sweets+drinks

Unfortunately, at 9 months old, he's unlikely to listen to me when I say "don't be sick in the car"

My Dad's Mondeo ST has half leathers, but the non-leather part isn't alacantra so maybe there are 2 types.
Seat covers, end of discussion IMHO
(20-07-2014, 09:09 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: [ -> ]Im with Tom on this, no sweets+drinks

get that ford fabric guard coating thingy too..
Full leathers ftw

Or if you don't want to spend more just to have leathers get covers or option 3 Wink
Id get the half leathers, ive never seen a mondeo seat wear like a 306
My son has been sick in our Mondeo a couple of times, we've got fabric seats but had a waterproof cover thing that sits under his booster seat that caught most of it. Interior cleaner worked on the seats afterwards. It's the carpet that harbours the smell if they get hit !