306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: S406 FKO information wanted...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

Any info on a gti-6 reg: S406 FKO...

the car is white with black roof but v5 and hpi says black, currently for sale/swap in birmingham.

any info or advice would be appreciated,

thanks in advance!

Nath
Some info: Smile

Date of liability 01 10 2011
Date of First Registration 01 08 1998
Year of Manufacture 1998
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1998cc
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type PETROL
Export Marker N
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLACK
Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

I would be concerned as it has not been taxed since September last year?
Just take a good look round the car for cracks and other accident give-aways, sounds like its been smashed
Toby Wrote:Some info: Smile

Date of liability 01 10 2011
Date of First Registration 01 08 1998
Year of Manufacture 1998
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1998cc
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type PETROL
Export Marker N
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLACK
Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

I would be concerned as it has not been taxed since September last year?

Thanks for your help! why is that so concerning? saying that, im sure he said it still had a month of tax and MOT :/
Daniel306 Wrote:Just take a good look round the car for cracks and other accident give-aways, sounds like its been smashed

i looked at it on friday, and HPI which came through clear, all the MOTs and V5 seem to match up, i checked the VIN on the front (drivers side chassis etched one) with the V5 and that matched but didnt know where else to check....

where would i go about finding the engine codes?

thanks,

Nath
i thik it would be easier to walk away tbf, if your after a gti6 there are plenty out there Big Grin
Have you got a link to the car at all? I don't recognise the reg off the top of my head but I might recognise the car Smile
unfortunately not, my car is advertised on ebay, and the guy got in contact through that...

its lowered quite alot, and has standard black alloys if that helps?

i was after a 106 or 306 but hadnt mentioned that in the ad, it was kind of an ideal offer! no-one else seems to be interested in the Starlet GT Turbo's anymore, although with only a few mods theres a power to weight ratio similar to the lotus elise and the fun of boost Smile
haha yeah my mate has one that dyno'd at 189bhp the other day, they seem to like boost! Big Grin id definatly reccoment a 306 over a 106 as theyre much nicer to drive
If he sent you a pic you can attach them to your posts here Smile Either right-click and copy the address of the image, or if you have it saved to your hard drive, click the 'full editor' post mode at the bottom, and in the second section you can attach those images to your post Smile