306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 1 Kingfisher Green 1.4 £250
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selling my Phase 1 1.4 in Kingfisher Green. Just had a lot of engine work done around 1000-1500 miles ago (Professionally not on a driveway) including new clutch inc cable, head gasket inc head skim, new cambelt and everything else that comes with doing those jobs (Eg, new gear box oil, new oil+filter, new rocker cover gasket, new head bolts etc). Also had new front pads using genuine peugeot parts. Cons: Has a cracked windscreen that will need to be replaced for next mot (Been quoted £130) interior got usual wear on front seats but PO put cheap covers on that i've been using. Comes with a Sony Xplod cd player with front usb and aux, front fli door speakers and an alpine swd-1600 active subwoofer all wired in and working perfectly. 103000 miles (will go up slightly, still in use) MOT september Tax October. £250 takes it, no offers. Collection only, from Norfolk. PM for more details or pics

I wasn't able to get out and get pics today due to getting called into work so i only have old pics before windscreen got cracked. Will update with recent pics when i get a chance.
[Image: pug1_zpsa1cf2c09.jpg]
[Image: pug5_zps091202fa.jpg]
[Image: pug2_zps1bf78dba.jpg]
[Image: pug4_zps21a28629.jpg]
[Image: pug3_zpsa0446e19.jpg]