306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pugfest - Pics and Videos - 13-07-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hope everyone makes it home ok! I made it back leading a convoy, although I'm surprised they didn't just pit manoeuvre me out the way because I'm quite shit at it.

I'd like to thank everyone for coming, members both old and new and it was great to get to speak to as many people as I could.

I hope you all had a great time and I'm looking forward to videos and pictures! (sorry ZX You left me with your camera and I took about 500+, they are also probably shit)
LOL!! fooby the sniper!!
It was a fun day. Smile

Here is a rubbish quality video of puglove blasting up the hill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKjKl0h5...e=youtu.be

And here are a few rubbish shots I got. After talking with toseland I think I'll be getting a better camera soon!

[Image: 20140713_102855.jpg]
[Image: 20140713_102730.jpg]
[Image: 20140713_102340.jpg][Image: 20140713_102240.jpg]
Enough comments already, I wanna see pics and videos! Tongue

EDIT: Gutted to have missed this anyway, just couldnt afford it. Struggling to find enough money to fuel the drive to work for the next week, let alone anything else! Sad
Yeah thanks fooby for baby sitting the camera, there are a fair few photos to sift through, will have a look soon

not mine, but some people are uploading to youtube already Smile

Yes chris!!! some good vids coming in!!
(13-07-2014, 06:09 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Yes chris!!! some good vids coming in!!

Your 6 just sounds amazing!!!
Was that wheelspin in the straight coming off the second hairpin AND bouncing off the limiter at the same time in the red one ?
Here is a random one of mine, picked because of less wind noise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPDlEHzV...e=youtu.be

Found one of Tom's ZX off the line just randomly on the net!
Did anyone film my 2 pm sessions of clutch kicking?

Bloody awesome day as usual, wasn't enough time to see everyone I wanted to lol

No pictures from me as my useless Samsung was flat by the time everyone arrived Sad
[Image: IMG_2843.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2846.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2847.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2848.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2849.jpg]

Pano...

[Image: pano.jpg]
this guy was an offical photographer their today Wink

https://www.facebook.com/JohnHancock.co.uk?fref=ts

www.johnhancock.co.uk
If anyones got any pics of mine or a video of my hill run, would be good to see Smile
306oc showing off some well practiced tugging skills
Thems some awesome photos Jamie. I think we've finally found a sport that 306oc members are seriously good at. We need to persuade FCS to do this but 8 man teams and we'll have all the other clubs
Cheers for another brilliant event guys Big Grin. Really enjoyed myself and loved seeing everyone again! Im having an early night as im shattered seems as i got no sleep due to some snorrers -_-.... But ill upload my pics tomorrow Smile
Captain beached Walrus reporting for duty
Oh Lordie....Just watched a video of the cuore going up the hill...It got Aww'd haha....It felt like i was going really fast in the car but on the video I might as well have walked around the hairpin :L... Ohdeeearrs
(13-07-2014, 08:40 PM)Fooby Wrote: [ -> ]Captain beached Walrus reporting for duty

Did you come off the track?
(13-07-2014, 09:10 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2014, 08:40 PM)Fooby Wrote: [ -> ]Captain beached Walrus reporting for duty

No.. it was in response to snoring
(13-07-2014, 09:17 PM)Fooby Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2014, 09:10 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

No.. it was in response to snoring

oh ok. I was going to make you an honorary member of team off track!

Yeah you did snore a fair bit last night but not as bad as ginge. That prick rolled over onto my arm and i woke up in the middle of the night unable to feel or move the bloody thing haha
I cba to upload them on here tonight, Theyre all on my FB tthough

Feel free to add me if you aren't already friends with me

https://www.facebook.com/whookie1/media_...837&type=1
[Image: 14623426746_b9bbf7ffef_b.jpg]
Good photo Mei. I missed all the 205s on the hill Sad
Videos of my runs...not inc first wet one which was awful and messy!!

Note Ruans comments and lols on last bend!:

Toms ZX:

Jamies(Puglove) rapid s'6:

Pics still uploading.............

Smile

[attachment=17554]
[attachment=17555]
[attachment=17556]

I did dribble a bit over a couple of those Miami GTIs....dang!
Sorry to be off topic, Mei, did i speak to you when i was sat with Chris having a brew? Am i correct in thinking your from Powys?
(13-07-2014, 06:59 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone film my 2 pm sessions of clutch kicking?

No pictures from me as my useless Samsung was flat by the time everyone arrived Sad

Don't think anyone was filming, all too busy laughing as you tried to clutch-kick a gti6 on boost coming out of pardon. Rofl

Got a few random pics, will stick them up later, just realised i'm late for work lol.
(14-07-2014, 06:21 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2014, 06:59 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone film my 2 pm sessions of clutch kicking?

Don't think anyone was filming, all too busy laughing as you tried to clutch-kick a gti6 on boost coming out of pardon. Rofl

Got a few random pics, will stick them up later, just realised i'm late for work lol.

Hehe :p I think that'll be a first gear job next time. And with throttle bodies..

Can't bloody wait
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6