306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: It's Thursday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My weekend starts in a hours time so f*ck you Friday thread posters! Wink

Today: home from work, do some dinner then off down the pub to probably drink too much
Tomorrow: up to London for the day (as if I don't already spend enough of my bloody time there Sad ) for my old mans 50th then out for dinner on the eve. Find time to pack the car up in between as well
Saturday: up early to clean the car if the weather is good, pack the car because I won't have done it Friday then go and meet a bunch of 306 owning faggots and drive to pugfest. Usual meet antics in the evening Big Grin
Sunday: pugfest Big Grin
Monday. Taken the day off for my birthday so probably down the pub all day again
Friday: Off work, MIGHT drive to Birmingham to pick up a new interior for the car
Saturday: Off to Sheffield for the weekend to visit family
Sunday: Sheff during the day, home in the evening.
Monday: Pick up beavertail transit, drive to clacton, pick up a Kangoo, drive home, prep a rover 25 to flog.
Work to 5 then make a start on getting some big bits off the 206 breaker

Friday work because they wouldn't let me have it off Sad then final checks on the 6 for pugfest, possibly fit quickshift
Saturday : deep clean the car ready for pugfest

Sunday: pugfest! Really early start for the sake of a convoy haha
Thursday; clay pidgeon shooting tosay
Friday; supply work
Saturday; early ferry, probably stop off at Nialls, yet to ask him get. Camping with a bunch of gays
Sunday; pugfest and World Cup final; Germany in a sweepstake!
Thursday: test my rebuilt kart down At Pfi
Friday: prep karts for idiots
Saturday: prep the corporate karts
Sunday: watch Saturdays work go down the swan
today - drink some beers, enjoy what is left of the evening
friday - work, then get car on ramps to hopefully finally fix the awful fit of my exhaust - rattling on a heatshield somewhere
sat - good breakfast then a leisurely drive from here to cheltenham Smile then some tent putting up, more beers etc
sun - gonna enjoy the day, take some pics, relax, and hopefully get to know some of you
Friday work
Saturday driving to pugfest
Sunday pugfest
Monday day off with working at the watersports centre.
Today: Strike.. schools closed (i showed my solidarity by having a lay in then going out for a preplanned meal with my department)
tomorrow.. inset day.. marking BTeC folders
Pugfest sat.. sun..
school and recovery monday...
Today been moving house.
Tomorrow change strut tops, change a cv boot and clean a few 306s.
Saturday pack up the car abs camp with a bunch of gays!
Sunday pug fest!
Thursday: Had my first in store training at Apple Big Grin

Friday: Another day training at Apple and food and drink shopping for pugfest

Saturday: Hopefully buy a new car if I like it Smile then drive to pugfest and get pissed with you guys Wink

Sunday: hangover and enjoy pugfest Big Grin
I've been off for a couple of days.

Anyway tomorrow destroy more bike parts, go and see if I can man up enough to do a drop I've been eying up in town on the bike, its about 4ft, gonna do a curry for lunch pack some clothes and spend the rest of the weekend with you benders.
Friday: work till 4pm
Sat: wash polish the car again travel to pugfest get pissed point and laugh at Dum-Dum running around naked again!
Sun: hangover pugfest! Home
Fri: Hoover car, maybe wash if i cba. Also need to put a project thread up of the '6

Sat: Make a decision to go pugfest or watch Carl race. Change oil in my daily.

Sun: Castle combe or try to get to know some of you.
Today: tidy garage strip 306 breaker

Saturday: going drifting

Sunday : try shoe horn all the bits off the 306 into the Beamer to unload at pugfest