306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Lda cap and possible standard pin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a bosch pump but it has no adjustment on the top of it due to previous owner sort of smoothing it. Any one got a cap lying about and a stanard pin? Mines had an lda grind again not sure whats best thing to do remove or keep.
I have an LDA top part if needed.
No pin though, just keep the ground one?
I gota spare unground pin if wanted. Do a swap! Wink
(08-07-2014, 06:06 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]I gota spare unground pin if wanted. Do a swap! Wink

Yeah y not. You got a cap to
(08-07-2014, 05:14 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: [ -> ]I have an LDA top part if needed.
No pin though, just keep the ground one?

How much for top part?
Anyone?
Not got a cap. Just the pin Smile
Really need.the cap first for adjustment. If I cant get it adjusted correctly consider the ground pin your piggy for your standard one.
Surely even with stage 1 power on a standard turbo you will benefit from the ground pin?

Also just realised I have a spare pump, so we can swap caps and pins if you like, although I'm now goi.g away for weekend so will have to wait few days
Probably then pin should be ok. Just not sure as havnt got it on car yet. Just need a cap to start with that has adjustment on.
You going pugfest
No im running tough mudder tomorrow. Will (pugmanxud) is though.

He might pick it up for me if I ask nicely. Also cap with the adjustment screw is the bit I need
You can have it bud, just cover P+P.
Cheers.
Danny.
Sure its not the anti tamper cap still in tghere?
i will check its not an anti tamper cap but im sure its not. danny wideboy ill cover the cost of postage for it for you. ill double check monday once im back in the garage that its defiantly not in there. then we will go from there
If I'd known you were doing tough mudder I'd have taken it with me! Hope you got on alright, we all had a good laugh!

The adjustment screw is still in there but I think I cut it and screwed it in from the other side. Your welcome to try the other pump I've got if you'd rather have one without the lda grind and gov mod. I've not looked inside it though so no idea on condition
Yeah was awesome we ran a 2.49 beat the 118 guys who it was there 16th run! Anyway I digress. Juat want adjustment to be fair. The ground lda might turn out to be ok.
Well done thats a great time! Took us just over four hours but we had a group of 16 and could only go as fast as the slowest person!

Ok well let me know if you want to swap the caps and we'll sort out another meeting time
Still need a standard lda cap if anyone wants to send one to me.
I have a standard LDA cap but its been polished if you are interested inbox me
have sent pm. would prefer a standard looking one though. loads of people on here are always stripping pumps someone must have one sitting about
Still looking. People keep messeging me and not getting back.
Someones got to have these out there. All you xud gurus and no spare parts. Just a pin and a cap. Standard nothing fancy.
Also need the little plastic pivot.that lives on the throttle lever.
got both here
How much posted? Also have you got the little plastic pivot arm
the pivot arm off a lucas? for throttle cable
Pivot arm that cones off throttle arm on bosch.

If not its not a problem. Ive done a bodge for now. How much for other bits?
£5 posted got a couple off them plastic pivot arms will through them in
The whole lot £5 posted? Thats awesome. You sir have a deal. Pm me your payment details. Smile
Pages: 1 2