306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Changes to Nathan1305's 306
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love seeing the interior going under its transformation can't wait for the finished product! Painting all the interior plastic bianca white Smile
The centre console doesn't look bianca white to me.
(01-07-2014, 11:45 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]The centre console doesn't look bianca white to me.
I bet from it being that sunny it wasn't 04:51 am either.

Is that reflections on the center console or where its being sanded down.
The centre console is being done later this week and it's reflections from the sun
I had a white console once. When it was sunny, it was f*cking bright :/
Yeeaa that's why we've gone with a bianca white it's not as bright
Vents and clock surround look so nice in the car
Looks like a very tidy finish on the paint! Gonna do anymore painted bits onthe inside?
(03-07-2014, 10:21 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a very tidy finish on the paint! Gonna do anymore painted bits onthe inside?

Yeeaa Nathan is really good at spray painting them and we're getting a new car soon so will be doing the centre console to match as we're transfer the vents and surround to the new one
going to miss pedro (the 1.4) pedro is now sat dead on the drive as the battery is dead and we've used most of the bits we changed on OBY (the 1.9)

pedro has done us proud with french car show and pugfest, its now OBY's turn to shine

[attachment=17790][attachment=17791][attachment=17792]
Pretty sure we drove past you guys on the way back from pugfest, I recognized the 'ENJ' at the end of the number plate Smile
(18-07-2014, 10:11 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure we drove past you guys on the way back from pugfest, I recognized the 'ENJ' at the end of the number plate Smile

probably did haha, we saw a few on the way back to bristol