306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My Daily...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Finally got rid of the Courtesy Yaris and got my daily back! It's the 2.2 D4D SR180 Diesel. It's push button start and the A/C works! What more can you want?!

It's not a 306, but the Toyota scene is deader than dead.

[Image: IMG_2789.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2790.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2791.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2793.jpg]
Doesn't look too shabby, could be quite fun with 180 horses straining at the leash !
Whats A/C?! lol

Doesn't look bad tbh, always had a soft spot for Toyota's...particularly Mk2 MR2's and Supras. Wink
I quite like these tbh....why did you have a coutesy car though, surely you didn't break a Toyota? Confused Tongue Wouldn't be my choice of colour tbf though lol.
(30-06-2014, 09:55 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I quite like these tbh....why did you have a coutesy car though, surely you didn't break a Toyota? Confused Tongue Wouldn't be my choice of colour tbf though lol.

Something break on the Toyota? Think not! Done 30k miles and all it's had is tyres. It went in for a respray in original colour as I was getting blistering (happens with reds).

Tbh because the sporty kit is so subtle on these in any other colour they look very dull. The dealer where I got this from had two; the red and a dark grey and the grey was just so monotone!
The only other colour that does look nice is the white. I think the fact there's no rub strip or any uncoloured coded part on the car really helps!
Ah I see....was gonna say, you cant break a Toyota tbh!

I don't like solid white or red - infact those were the two colours I specifically avoid when buying cars haha. I'd have the grey, but then it suits my monotone personality tbh. lol

The lack of rub strips on newer cars does look good tbh, even compared to colour coded ones, makes for a much cleaner look...and of course easier detailing!