306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 307 Eloys fluid refill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eloys fluid low message started today, two options are either refill it and reset the level or remove it.

Would it be possible to smash out the DPF filter and fill the eloys tank with diesel?
Either way it still needs programming on PP and it's not expensive. Just don't get it on you as it's properly potent stuff.
Iv got pp2000, would filling with diesel and removing it work?

What fluid do i need to refill it, DPX 176?
Doubt it would help at all. Just go to peugeot and ask them for some.
Either fill it with the proper fluid, or get it mapped out.
Do i need to remove it before or after getting mapped?
don't need to remove the system at all, just the DPF.
Just the ceramic bit at the start.

from what iv been reading there should be two pressure sensors on most systems, mine only has the temperature sensor. could i then remove the Dpf filter and then get it mapped out when i get time?
Yeah theres normally a pre and post sensor which measure the temperature before and after IIRC
Just delete it through a remap, no need to play around with peugeot planet and the bsi as it doesn't make any difference.
I can send instructions of what you need to do if you go down this route, first you'll need an MPPS tool, take a look on ebay.
Will it work with the siemens ecu?
Oh you have the 2.0 136 bhp? I don't work with those so you'll need to find a company who can do it, will probably cost a bit more.
Is it just because nothing can read it?
No it's more the case that I've not gotten around to figuring out the software yet, and the people who do know charge a lot because they paid a lot to get the files made etc.