306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: *MINT* Dturbo seats.. offers, need gone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right guys firstly let me state that i very rarely use the word mint, as unless it looks factory fresh then its not mint.

That being said i believe these seats are genuinely in MINT condition, there are no bad points, no blemishes whatsoever.

These are for sale as they were in my S16 when i bought it, i have since fitted a correct S16 interior.

For forum sake i will say £40 but i am open too any and every offer as i need them gone (no need or space) and yes i can bring them too pugfest if need be.

[Image: IMG_1074_zps322cef27.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1075_zps64b566b7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1077_zps87b41497.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1076_zps5594708d.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1078_zps8e37a8a2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1079_zpsd68cef3e.jpg]

Matt.
These could be factory fresh but I doubt you will get any money for dturbo seats most people end up giving them away.
(27-06-2014, 08:21 AM)Jtrigga Wrote: [ -> ]These could be factory fresh but I doubt you will get any money for dturbo seats most people end up giving them away.

Unfortunately this is the case, I've binned 2 sets recently, no one wanted them.
(27-06-2014, 08:21 AM)Jtrigga Wrote: [ -> ]These could be factory fresh but I doubt you will get any money for dturbo seats most people end up giving them away.

(27-06-2014, 08:22 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]

Unfortunately this is the case, I've binned 2 sets recently, no one wanted them.

Well as helpful as those replies arent. If youll notice i did put for forums sake 40 quid, but open to ANY and EVERY offer.

And i know alot of people that prefer cloth seats in a daily so im sure these will go at some point and im not fussed if they go for nothing.
(27-06-2014, 08:38 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]

(27-06-2014, 08:22 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]

Well as helpful as those replies arent. If youll notice i did put for forums sake 40 quid, but open to ANY and EVERY offer.

And i know alot of people that prefer cloth seats in a daily so im sure these will go at some point and im not fussed if they go for nothing.

Il take the rears from you if you would bring them to pugfest (Bought the exact same front two seats ages ago and the seller didnt have the rear two) PM me please
They look very comfy I have to say.
how are into powys are you mate?
I'd have them but distance is an issue :/
(27-06-2014, 08:48 AM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-06-2014, 08:38 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]

(27-06-2014, 08:22 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately this is the case, I've binned 2 sets recently, no one wanted them.

Il take the rears from you if you would bring them to pugfest (Bought the exact same front two seats ages ago and the seller didnt have the rear two) PM me please

If its possible i would prefer too sell the set complete.

(27-06-2014, 09:13 AM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]They look very comfy I have to say.

They are indeed!

(27-06-2014, 10:21 AM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]how are into powys are you mate?

LD82HY is the postcode but i can deliver for fuel money.

(27-06-2014, 02:10 PM)graebob Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have them but distance is an issue :/

As above chap. Doubt youll find a tidier set if im honest.
[/quote]

If its possible i would prefer too sell the set complete.

No worries, if you dont sell them as a whole give me a shout