306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: ARP Head Studs posted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As above if you've got some you want rid of let me know
I have some mate, brand new from group buy
180 posted
Dependant on how long you can wait I'll be making them to order for xud 7 9 and 11.
Will have same or higher UTS than the ARPs and at much lower price. If you keep an eye out in my 205 build thread you'll see fairly soon.
No offence dude, but are you implying you can beat ARPS quality? Highly doubt that, there the industry standard of that kinda thing
(24-06-2014, 08:35 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: [ -> ]Dependant on how long you can wait I'll be making them to order for xud 7 9 and 11.
Will have same or higher UTS than the ARPs and at much lower price. If you keep an eye out in my 205 build thread you'll see fairly soon.

Rolled or cut threads? Not knocking what you can do, but there were some custom head studs made up a while back by a fasterners/engineering company, and they didn't end up being any better than standard bolts when it came down to it iirc
(24-06-2014, 08:35 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: [ -> ]Dependant on how long you can wait I'll be making them to order for xud 7 9 and 11.

Yeah gotta be arps for me dude pretty sure no ones is better at making them
Pm me if interested mate
Have done