306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bilstein B6/B8s and eibachs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now with 21mm TBs....the front definitely needs tightening up...

After some Bilstein B6/8 front dampers.

Will take them on own, or if possible with some nice eibach sportline springs too Smile

What ya got?? Smile
Bump Smile
got some b4's?
So have I Smile
cheeky up there bump Smile
tbh man i think your going to have to save some pennies and go brand new. Most people don't split with these once they have them. Wish i hadn't of with my first set!
You never know...I am saving....but maybe for wifes 206....but if a set come up I'll nab em.

As seen at pugfest with my chin munching into the corners, front end needs to be a bit tougher!
Should of come out in mine to see what they are like. Surprisingly comfortable considering how well they handle.
(17-07-2014, 10:02 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Should of come out in mine to see what they are like. Surprisingly comfortable considering how well they handle.

no doubt....tiz why I want them

Although, going by how I needed the minute hand to time your run (I didnt btw!)...not sure they are all that for handling now Confused

Angel
Just like mocal lines aren't all that for containing oil? Wink
(17-07-2014, 10:17 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Just like mocal lines aren't all that for containing oil? Wink

Im sure my new mocal lines, thermostatic plate and cooler will hold the oil very well...

braided custom jobbies not so good though Nospeak
Defo need these.

Anyone?
sorted now. Not bilsteins but sorted.