306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Free bits to collector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Black door handles
Centre dash panel
Upper vents and piping

All in good condition, found them whilst picking up my bike from a mates. I have no use.

THIS STUFF WILL HIT THE BIN FRIDAY IF NO INTEREST!!!

[Image: mapeby7u.jpg]

[Image: ene5u7y4.jpg]
I'll take the centre console n vents? Smile

Can you bring them to Pugfest? Smile
Bring door handles to pugfest?0
Damn, beat me 2 it
Was just about to say Piggy would have them for flocking but he's already in there. Big Grin
I'm not going to pugfest guys but will post if that's ok?

Oh piggy is there any news about yodel and the damaged pump?
No, they basically have seen it as concluded. I am guna chase it to even get a little back

You're like a dog with a bone eh mate!!
Well if the pump arrived in one piece then I'd still have the 306 and not lost out financially twice!! they are corrupt lady gardens like all politicians but I guess they're cheap for a reason!

I'm almost tempted to get their charter as I bet they have breeched it and not been fair in their appeal approach or their investigation - this is very common in all services, one slip up and you've lost !!!

Ironically I saw a yodel delivery man near where I work throw/roll a package the length of his van, I almost said something but decided to look at an attractive lady instead - more worth while Wink
Meh...I would of fitted it! Tongue
I've got more and more annoyed with Yodel lately, the amount of f*ck ups they've caused is ridiculous! Didn't bother to collect, then wouldn't collect from my 'safe place' unless I was there to sign (defeating the object!)...then broke and failed to deliver two items....all within 6 months. Not to mention leaving my £300 toolkit (ok so I didn't pay that but not the point) in next doors hallway without even getting a signature! Confused
Yodel my Hermes shitty link there all the same my mates work for ups so I know how parcels get treated the trouble I've had over the last 3 month with all couriers I won't use a courier again collection only
Got to admit...that pump was first issue I have had.

Had one issue with myhermes and they gave me full compensation.... £150 for a little bit of damage to a pipe in a heater.

Otherwise, faultless
Shitty link piled stuff on my parcel when it clearly said glass do not stack £80 out I pocket

My Hermes used to be ok but started f*cking me about collected 4 wings and left them all outside the front door said there too big he knew how big when I did it onlin and when he collected

If it won't go Royal Mail I don't post it no more not worth the agro sooner just chuck it in scrap pile
Dont even get me started at my hermes they lost my f*cking bosch pump I bought!!! Still waiting on a refund from them as they have admitted fault this.was a.month ago!!
(24-06-2014, 08:15 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]If it won't go Royal Mail I don't post it no more not worth the agro sooner just chuck it in scrap pile

My Dad's a parcel sorter at RM.....you wouldn't use them either if you knew how the packages were treated! lol

Tbf, I don't get many breakages, I usually over-wrap stuff - posted a rearview mirror last week and put enough bubble wrap on it to survive being dropped...which I tested first! Confused Big Grin It's more the failing to collect/deliver that annoys me! Never get any issues with Hermes lol.
No matter how much packing you put on it if you put a heavy parcel on curved glass it will crack no?

All postal services are a fuckin joke
True but glass is gonna be hard to post whatever you do.... Double boxing it with packing between the boxes and plenty round the edges it might be alright. But its when things like pumps get broken that I don't understand, theyre not exactly easily breakable lol.
Yea I know what you mean but when it's ripped the card in the shape I a square where a heavy parcel has been put on top it's going to break posted quite a few bootlids and doors no problem until this f*cking idiot