306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: China Bumper and Bonnet - £20 or offers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title. Sold on ebay 2 months ago and the guy keeps telling me he'll be over to collect both and give me £20. Whether that's true or not I don't know but he's not been over and time has run out now, I'll have to dump them before the 306 goes if they're not collected soon!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261461186901?s...1561.l2649

Anyone want them let me know asap. Not posting before anyone asks.

Cheers
Tom
Ah man i really need a china bonnet but haven't got the time to visit and collect. Wonder if Rowell will be a babe....
It's not perfect Niall, similar condition to the bumper, will try and fond a pic of it.
Thats ok. Will be chopped about then resprayed anyway
Most of it is ok, just some scratches above the badge and paint missing above the light. It's structurally solid though.

badge.

[Image: IMAG3612_zps999f16fe.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3613_zps612f1b2a.jpg]
Thats ok man like i said its going to be modified then painted anyway. Ill have a chat with Rowell Smile
Niall has had a chat with me. Ill collect at some point if it will fit in the back okay.
Thanks babe Heart
Ok that's good.....Sam will be glad he didn't bother with a 3dr shell with the amount he's gotta fit in. Wink lol
Anyone want the bumper before it gets dumped?