306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Epic Volvo Addition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 33061kn.jpg]

[Image: 11v40sl.jpg]

Genuine Volvo roof box - Literally loving life right now!
Pic fail!
Darned Google...
That's better. So, how old are your kids now?
Think of the mpg reduction! Confused
Onoez!!

At the moment I'm really only doing the round town stuff, not much on long drives - if I do longer drives, I'd take it off.
Are you actually storing anything in it or is this just turning Into a stance wagon with a box?
What's the need for it just out of interest? You've not exactly got a small car as it is?
Early retirement then Ruan...

wheres the Caravan?
(14-06-2014, 08:45 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the need for it just out of interest? You've not exactly got a small car as it is?

Doing a few big trips this summer to places, you'd be amazed the amount of times I've managed to fill the car up... Yes it's big, but sometimes might need it for work.

If you're going somewhere for a few days with 4/5 people and you don't want to take 2 cars - perfect.

It's actually a joint purchase with Anton - since he's got his C30, it'll fit on his once he gets roof bars, it came with a *genuine* boot liner for mine and a roof bike rack also... So it's worked out quite well.
Fair play! I've just bought a detachable tow bar for the zim zimmer as having a saloon isn't practical!
Wouldn't mind a detachable bar for mine, they have an insane towing weight...
So how many people can you fit in there. I reckon both vaughn and aimee would fit.
(14-06-2014, 09:29 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]So how many people can you fit in there. I reckon both vaughn and aimee would fit.

Mildly offended you've managed to spell both of our names wrong.

Might have a go tomorrow Big Grin
It's lockable too...

Hmmm!!!!
(14-06-2014, 09:31 PM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]It's lockable too...

Hmmm!!!!

I know where Dexter can sleep from now on then..
Mmmm genuine genuine, sexy...

(14-06-2014, 09:30 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-06-2014, 09:29 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]So how many people can you fit in there. I reckon both vaughn and aimee would fit.

:ROFL:

Yeah Kris, it's not difficult ffs!
(15-06-2014, 06:36 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Mmmm genuine genuine, sexy...

(14-06-2014, 09:30 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]

:ROFL:

Yeah Kris, it's not difficult ffs!

Sorry Vorn

Sorry Amy

Sorry Ruin

Sorry Piddle

:LOL:
lmao
should have bought a V70 surely ? Big Grin
i have a roof box mate, fcuk the haterz, it's really useful and a nice big canvas for silly stickers/vinyl . .Smile