306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Exhaust advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After going to FCS I have realised I really need to modify my car lol so I'm getting a set of cyclones and lowering it very soon.

What I do need help with is the exhaust, I want to get a new back box to make it sound better as the standard exhaust note is well.. A bit boring.

So what type of back box would you recommend for my 1.4 that sounds good and is a reasonable price.

Thanks guys and gals Big Grin
Just get a decent looking universal one stuck on, you're not going to gain anything from it apart from some noise so there's no point in spending lots of money. Either that or a Sportex back box, I like the sound of the one I've got on the Audi.
sportex is a good shout, and the replacement centre section is a good thing aswell... Smile
Thanks guys Smile I'll have to put a wanted ad out soon
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230984757227

What do you guys think of these cherry bomb exhausts just for noise? Or am I better off putting an add out on here for a different system?
The one in the for sale section Wink
(15-06-2014, 03:53 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]The one in the for sale section Wink

I seen that earlier I really want it! But sadly don't have the money until like the end of the month Sad
Big Grin

Don't forget that Cherry bomb will need some work to fit...Wink
(15-06-2014, 08:34 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin

Don't forget that Cherry bomb will need some work to fit...Wink

Nothing's ever simple haha I'll just put an ad out when I have the money
i've got a brand new universal 3inch backbox here for free / postage if you want it Tongue
(16-06-2014, 09:58 AM)John1.4 Wrote: [ -> ]i've got a brand new universal 3inch backbox here for free / postage if you want it Tongue

Seriously? That would be awesome mate