306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: PARTS CLEAR OUT :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
time for a little clear out as im sick of seeing it all

open to offers and will discount if your wanting more than one item

prices are collected postage will be extra

there is three grills two silver and one moonstone £7per grill

5door front window mechs £10ea

5door rear electric window mechs inc the switches ect. £20 for the full set up

moonstone rear bumper scratches all over from storage good to paint tho £5

drivers crystal headlight no wiring £5

xud xantia fmic manifold ready to fit £25

decent estate back box £5

rear lights inc boards £5

nearly new centre section had had the hanger chopped off and the oem pug clamp end good if you just want something to chop up £3

22mm amd 23mm mastercylinders £7 each

I will update as I findore things

[attachment=16754]

[attachment=16755]

[attachment=16756]

[attachment=16757]

[attachment=16758]
[attachment=16759]
[attachment=16760]

[attachment=16761]

[attachment=16762]
How much for postage on the inlet manifold to G74 5LW? Is the red bit where it's tapped for the boost takeoff? I have a minifold but it's not tapped and doesn't have the adapter pipe so this could be ideal.
Wish I knew you had a pair of lights for a fiver at FCS. Doh
(11-06-2014, 11:43 AM)simonh Wrote: [ -> ]How much for postage on the inlet manifold to G74 5LW? Is the red bit where it's tapped for the boost takeoff? I have a minifold but it's not tapped and doesn't have the adapter pipe so this could be ideal.
ill get a quote tomorrow hopefully for you and yes the red is were it has been taped for the boost comp.

(11-06-2014, 11:47 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Wish I knew you had a pair of lights for a fiver at FCS. Doh

haha dont worry it wouldnt have made any difference mate I wasnt there Wink
Perfect. Just let me know and I'll Paypal you the money.
Is the crystal headlight genuine and does it have all clips?
All the clips are intact ill have to look whatake the light is but it was from a standard car not likely to have been changed
what are the rear light clusters like for the blubs im looking for the off side array for blubs only how if you split it posted
(11-06-2014, 07:55 PM)ash23 Wrote: [ -> ]All the clips are intact ill have to look whatake the light is but it was from a standard car not likely to have been changed

If it's valeo I'll get it off you at some point.
Any luck with the postage? I use myparceldelivery.com. Not the fastest but cheap and the stuff always seems to arrive and can be tracked.
kent the headlight is a valeo unit.

simonh inc postage £33 via courier tracked and insured.
Thanks, if you pm me your paypal details I'll send the money over.
bumpy up Smile