306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ikea Corner Desk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I've got the right-handed version of this for sale without the top unit:
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S09875921/
[Image: galant-corner-desk-left__0110938_PE261561_S4.JPG]

It's height adjustable and very sturdy, with plenty of space for a nice monitor and speaker system.

It's over £200 on Ikea, I'm selling this for £100 Smile

Cheers
£30 and ill touch your tip?
Always seems difficult to find a decent desk but this looks great.
(09-06-2014, 06:20 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]£30 and ill touch your tip?
Don't act like you don't do it for free!
(09-06-2014, 06:27 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Always seems difficult to find a decent desk but this looks great.
It really is, I've had one of these for about 6 or so years and they're very well built and sturdy. Smile
(09-06-2014, 06:42 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2014, 06:20 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]£30 and ill touch your tip?
Don't act like you don't do it for free!

I dont. I steal 27p from your purse every time i touch it.
Bump! Open to (serious) offers Smile
Bump Smile
I would have it as I really like the design but I also have a desk atm which is perfect...
I would have it but i don't need a desk nor have space for one nor really like you enough to give you my not hard earned cash Wink
You know you should still buy it Sam... Just in case. I'll even make you a cup of tea when you come to get it!

lol Niall
Last bump!
I do need a desk at my parents... will get a tape measure and see if it fits.

Update: You dick Scott.... It would fit perfectly if it was the left handed one!
You mean the same as the one in the photo?
(29-06-2014, 04:28 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the same as the one in the photo?

Yeh the one in the photo is what I need.
Bumppppp
You've heard of this thing called eBay, right?

Big Grin
No? What's that? Next you'll be telling me to "google" it or something. Kids these days, honestly!
Tom should buy this. Well spec'd, great MPG, reliable, spacious

/standard reply to a for sale thread.
It is pretty well specced. It has adjustable suspension as standard. It's a bargain! It's was actually the desk on which I spent many nights working on the club when we started it up...therefore the buyer has a chance to own a piece of 306oc history! lol
So it has burn marks where you fell asleep in front of the computer on them late nights of foruminiming?