306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: new member from north yorkshire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, just bought a y reg 306 hdi and love it. but i am trying to contact mr whippy. none of his sites are working and i cant pm him so does anybody have an e mail address for him please? thanks
Sean
Hi there Smile Welcome to the club!

Sorry, cant help you with Whippy.
why are you trying to contact mr whippy? . .Smile
Hello and welcome to the club! I dont have any details for whippy im afraid.
haha i want a remap..... suprise suprise. although i am also curious about clutch options for stage 2. i have heard that the LUK clutch is capable of going to stage 2. thanksfor the welcome guys. much appreciated
Welcome along mate Smile
plenty people do remaps, prosteve and Jammapic on here to name two i can think of Smile
(04-06-2014, 06:03 PM)wacker315 Wrote: [ -> ]haha i want a remap..... suprise suprise. although i am also curious about clutch options for stage 2. i have heard that the LUK clutch is capable of going to stage 2. thanksfor the welcome guys. much appreciated

For a remap you have;

Mr Whippy
Prosteve (Hdituning)
Jammapic

You can either buy a KWP2000/Galleto and load a map file from the above onto your car or you can go see them and get it done by them (more expensive to go see them but worth it IMO)

I used Mr Whippy and am very happy with his Stage 1 Map on my car - Around 125bhp and 215lb ft

Clutch

Most original standard clutches will hold a Stage 1 remap but others wont - depends on what your clutch is like at the moment
You can either have a standard clutch with Stage 2 Limited Torque map
or buy an uprated clutch for a Full Torque Stage 2 Map (around £300-400 usually)

Hope this helps, drop me a message if you want any further info
Welcome to the forum Hello