306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wanted: Rallye Blanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title. New or used not fussed as long as they're in a good condition

Cheers
Grant they are only 14 odd pound for a pair on service box my nephew got a set brand new from pug
Was about to mention go to pug. There not that expensive now
The part number for the blanks I got is P00007414L2, £12.44 ex vat from pug
There you go bud
Your a f*cking nonce. You even phoned pug today. Just order them you bell cheese
Ha ha owned grant
£14.93 with the VAT
Chris Wrote:£14.93 with the VAT

I keep telling people this, but they insist thats the price each... But theyre listed as a pair under the same part no. lol
Well the part no above is deffo for both.
Bought 2 sets at that price
Yea I was looking at that site too before I tried pug, glad I did check first
yea was gunna buy them after xmas lol lucky i saw this thread lol
f*ck off Niall, I'm no nonce! Say that again and I'll indecently assault your child! Lol...

Reason is my local Peugeot is utter wank. They rang me back and left a voicemail saying 'we need a payment before you can place and order, please stop wasting our time'

So pretty much don't want to get them from there just out of principal...
Grant Wrote:fornicate off Niall, I'm no nonce! Say that again and I'll indecently assault your child! Lol...

Reason is my local Peugeot is utter wrist exercise. They rang me back and left a voicemail saying 'we need a payment before you can place and order, please stop wasting our time'

So pretty much don't want to get them from there just out of principal...

Lol at auto correct, only just clocked it.
Go to Warwick and wright in morden or croydon.
I might go order another set. So I have some brand new ones lol
Try getting there after work before they close though... Oh hang on Niall, you don't work a full day, you could get them for me Wink maybe go sat then...
Grant Wrote:Try getting there after work before they close though... Oh hang on Niall, you don't work a full day, you could get them for me Wink maybe go sat then...

Would you if you didn't have to?