306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Rear Wiper Motor AND EDTENDED BOLTS/STUDS for FCS Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Sup. As above, need a known working rear wiper motor to collect at FCS so I don't end up paying as much for postage as I pay for the part.

Also looking for Diablo bumpers and bonnet, if people have VGC/Mint ones lying around.

Oh, and a 5dr, non-sunroof headlining if it'll fit in my car to take home without bending??

I have a very limited budget at the moment, so just posting this in case any of you have stuff going spare that you'll let go for cheap.

That's it for now, if I think of owt else I'll post in here.

ALSO WANTED: any long bolts or studs you might have, only short by 8, but will happily take a full set. Need at least 60mm of thread. Happy to trade for shorter ones if you're using ones that are a little longer than you need.
(31-05-2014, 10:49 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]'Sup. As above, need a known working rear wiper motor to collect at FCS so I don't end up paying as much for postage as I pay for the part.

Also looking for Diablo bumpers and bonnet, if people have VGC/Mint ones lying around.

Oh, and a 5dr, non-sunroof headlining if it'll fit in my car to take home without bending??

I have a very limited budget at the moment, so just posting this in case any of you have stuff going spare that you'll let go for cheap.

That's it for now, if I think of owt else I'll post in here.

i have a wiper motor Smile
How much?
(31-05-2014, 11:00 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]How much?

£15? Smile
Been offered them posted for that much Tongue
(31-05-2014, 11:24 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]Been offered them posted for that much Tongue

How about £10? Smile
It's known to be working fine, and is suitable for a phase 3 (no idea if they changed at all over the years)?
I have one too. Need to bring it to london tonight if you want it.
If its working, and you can beat his price then go for it?
(01-06-2014, 10:24 AM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]It's known to be working fine, and is suitable for a phase 3 (no idea if they changed at all over the years)?

It works fine Smile I only removed it a couple of weeks ago as I de-wipered mine. And I believe they are the same
I've got 2 you can have for free if I can find someone that's going to fcs!
Dude that'd be awesome if you could! What members are from your neck of the woods?
Have you got this sorted pal, I'm pretty sure I have one you can have it i'm going fcs also Smile
JJ is just trying to find someone to bring one of his for me, but I'll give you a shout if he can't, thanks!

Also, my front wipers are playing up, might just be the relay, so if anyone has one spare that'd be awesome. Just so I can see if I'm going to have to strip down the front wiper motor.
I may well have one too, not sure if it maybe ph1 though.

Guess you need ph2/3?
Yeah dude, cheers though!
I'll have a look later...Im digging loadsa bits out to bring anyway
Cheers buddy.

Also now looking for extended wheel bolts (need like 60mm of thread, taper or flat seat, doesn't matter) or 80mm minimum studs.

Cheers peeps.
I think I have the wheel bolts you need.

I'll txt you
These what you need?

[attachment=16652]

10x 60mm Smile
They look ideal buddy, I'll have them off you. If only I'd realised a couple days ago that I needed some!