306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Heater Matrix Pipes - Posted/Collected from FCS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a early phase 1 heater matrix pipe setup that runs the pipes towards the gearbox, then back toward the block.

Does anyone have the shorter route version also found on late ph1's?

Can collect from FCS or pay postage.

Many thanks!
Heart
BUMP.
Got some here! pm welcome
What is the issue? Can you not cut them and use pipe joiners + some pipe to get them where you need to get them?
(03-06-2014, 06:29 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]What is the issue? Can you not cut them and use pipe joiners + some pipe to get them where you need to get them?

Probably, but the OEM item would do the job just fine and probably cheaper.
iirc they come out at completely different angles though - poss to clear different sized / positioned servos
(04-06-2014, 09:40 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]iirc they come out at completely different angles though - poss to clear different sized / positioned servos

Link me to something appropriate then? Tongue
I'm unsure of your issue regarding the original ones, I've cut mine to reroute and clear my manifold with water pipe - pipe was only a few pound a metre from local motorfactors.
(04-06-2014, 09:43 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]I'm unsure of your issue regarding the original ones, I've cut mine to reroute and clear my manifold with water pipe - pipe was only a few pound a metre from local motorfactors.

You haven't seen them! Big Grin
BUMP.
BUMP.