306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: just come across these on ebay haha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dont do it lol
pretty funny aint they lol
I'd buy them just for the!oh wait, no i wouldn't... i really cant believe there is actually a market for this stuff...

loltastic find tho :thumbup:
Do it
Do it for the laugh, will be amusing if nothing else! Big Grin
Oh noes!!!! Haha
Awesome.....want! :o
Just man up and buy proper Brembos!
Them being made of plastic dont go well with high brake temps....
There a 206 near me with gay lexarse lights and big huge exhaust. Thinks its bad ass and fast. Then I noticed some sort of very very thin plate that looked like rear drilled disc that go between your wheel n drum like a spacer. Looks pants.
kentiiboii Wrote:There a 206 near me with gay lexarse lights and big huge exhaust. Thinks its bad ass and fast. Then I noticed some sort of very very thin plate that looked like rear drilled disc that go between your wheel n drum like a spacer. Looks pants.
Has it got a fake plastic calpier to lmao
kentiiboii Wrote:There a 206 near me with gay lexarse lights and big huge exhaust. Thinks its bad ass and fast. Then I noticed some sort of very very thin plate that looked like rear drilled disc that go between your wheel n drum like a spacer. Looks pants.

Havent you seen them before? Ive seen about 5 or 6 cars round here with them! lmao
No don't be daft you don't need plastic covers with fake disc just wouldnt look right.