306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Dashboard bulbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a guide on here on changing the bulbs like the abs/handbrake bulbs ect. And what bulbs are they?
you can use either 286 bulbs or T5 . . .Smile
Thanks pal
Are all the bulbs in the dashboard 286? I'm thinking of changing the speedo and rev counter bulb to LED and maybe even blue as I have a blue pug? Any thoughts on this? I need to change the bulb that illuminates the miles/service as the bulb hs died
(21-03-2017, 12:06 AM)MattDanPug Wrote: [ -> ]Are all the bulbs in the dashboard 286? I'm thinking of changing the speedo and rev counter bulb to LED and maybe even blue as I have a blue pug? Any thoughts on this? I need to change the bulb that illuminates the miles/service as the bulb hs died

yes mate, 286 or T5 wedge Smile
Im pretty certain they are all 286 though I've never seen anyone have that greater results from changing the speedo bulbs to another colour.
They work well changing them to red, the entire unit has an amber filter, worth baring in mind Smile
Ah okay, I'll keep it in mind... Don't suppose you've any images to see how it looks? Its just something silly to change. Something different from stock.
Wrong post haha, Sorry fellas!