306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FREE: Mirrors, Lights, Injectors, Turbos, Switches etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Braking
22mm Brake MC and Reservoir - £15 posted
2x HDi ABS Pumps (Think they're pretty much the same on all ph3s) - £15 posted each

Interior
Ph3 Silver dash/vents/clocks surround - £25 posted
Heating/AC control panel - £16 posted

Wing Mirrors
2x Pair China electric mirrors - £25 posted each

Lights
Pair Estate Tail Lights - £20 posted

HDi
3x HDi Engine Covers - £15 posted each
1x HDi Garrett GT15 Turbo - £30 posted each
2x Used Push Type Clutch Cable - £10 posted each
2x HDi Rads - £10 collected each

Delivery usually by Yodel48 or Hermes 3day as can't drop off items at access points atm. RM will be used for small items.

Cheers
Tom
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=6160]

Either of the airbag ECUs got the same numbers on as this?
They're the same ones as I've already showed you so guess not lol? This one has the top number the same but not the '96...' part number? Confused

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261481904571?s...1560.l2649
Ah, thought you'd only shown one. Cheers anyway!
Sorry to hijack.thread but ive got tgis one banging about if you want it?? [attachment=16475]
Numbers don't match up dude.
"Pair 3dr DTurbo black cloth doorcards - £25 posted"

Any chance of a pic? Mainly interested in the drivers one as mine has a few scuffs on it.

Thanks
(27-05-2014, 01:44 PM)Tom85 Wrote: [ -> ]"Pair 3dr DTurbo black cloth doorcards - £25 posted"

Any chance of a pic? Mainly interested in the drivers one as mine has a few scuffs on it.

Thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261471874112?s...1562.l2649
Bump...
Must be something of use in that lot!? Confused
Bump...
Open to offers, will be having a clearout at the end of the month...
Right, everything is now FREE collected - of course I would appreciate donations though. Smile

Also got a china front bumper and bonnet - sold on ebay 2 months ago but still not collected so if someone comes with £20 they can take those...
Er... if its free Ill come and get the crystals, mirrors and silver dash off you.
Hoe much for other pair of crystals delivered?
(19-06-2014, 10:31 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Er... if its free Ill come and get the crystals, mirrors and silver dash off you.

Yes it's free so you're welcome to, I would be appreciative of a donation though. Wink

(19-06-2014, 10:45 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Hoe much for other pair of crystals delivered?

Are you going to Pugfest? Maybe Rowell could take you a set? Its not really worth posting large items anymore I'm afraid.
Have you got a drivers window switch ph3 with the auto up and down.
Yes I'm going pugfest. :-) if Sam wouldn't mind that'd be awesome, I can leave you a donation on the day :-)
wouldn't mind an engine cover, but unfortunately I'm not going to be at Pugfest Sad
Pm'd tom Smile
(20-06-2014, 09:34 AM)Jtrigga Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got a drivers window switch ph3 with the auto up and down.

I do, but it comes with the door loom to convert a non-auto ph3 to an auto ph3 so don't want to split those I'm afraid.

(20-06-2014, 09:43 AM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]wouldn't mind an engine cover, but unfortunately I'm not going to be at Pugfest Sad

(20-06-2014, 12:17 PM)rd070707 Wrote: [ -> ]Pm'd tom Smile

Posted prices are still as the OP guys, its free collection to save me the hassle and cost of posting or dumping stuff lol. You can make a sensible offer if you like but I cant beat ebay prices unfortunately.
Ooo :/ you sure your giving this stuff away pal? If so you still got a turbo?
Still got everything in the OP lol.......... Couldn't sell anything except one pair of mirrors so it'll mostly end up dumped before the end of the month if its not collected.
Are you going to Pugfest? There's a few bits I may take off you if your willng to bring them? I'll donate cash of course.
(20-06-2014, 01:21 PM)strictly_perv Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going to Pugfest? There's a few bits I may take off you if your willng to bring them? I'll donate cash of course.

Nah I'm not coming. If Rowell's coming for stuff he may well be able to take it for you though.
I will be coming to pugfest... if people know what they want I am willing to bring things.

Tom is it possible to make a mint pair of crystals out of the pair you have?
(20-06-2014, 01:50 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Tom is it possible to make a mint pair of crystals out of the pair you have?

If you want mint you'll have to buy new ones lol... But for 15 years old original Valeos they're not bad tbh. The lower mount doesn't actually do much, it holds in solidly without so that wouldn't bother me at all. The scratch is annoying though, and was caused by a turbo stud in the great garage avalanche lol, might be able to polish it out I guess. Can't remember which sides had defects though tbh.
Large items are getting dumped tomorrow or Tuesday while I still have use of the 306.

That's door cards, meridian interior, estate rear bumper, estate boot carpet. If you want them let me know asap.
(20-06-2014, 09:41 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I'm going pugfest. :-) if Sam wouldn't mind that'd be awesome, I can leave you a donation on the day :-)
Tom is that the half leather interior but no drivers seat? I may need the door cards.
Pages: 1 2