306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WANTED...jack holder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As above, posted to bs3 thanks Smile
er... i could hold a jack for a while but my arms would probably get tired. Id rather be collected instead of posted if thats possible?
In all seriousness youre after the plastic clip section thats in the boot right? I could get it off the 1.4 im breaking but earliest id be able to do it would be the 8th of April.
SRowell Wrote:In all seriousness youre after the plastic clip section thats in the boot right? I could get it off the 1.4 im breaking but earliest id be able to do it would be the 8th of April.

They made a hard plastic case for them, that's probably what he is after, I think I have one somewhere il check the shed and let you know.
Thanks guys let me know Smile
Anyone?
if you mean the plastic clip in the boot I can have a look tomorrow for you Smile
I have one in my s16 that don't get used ha ha ain't got a spare so dont carry a jack
Someone please please sell me one...YOU WANT MY MONEY Smile
Ah shite, totally forgot about this lol I am useless some times! will look when I get home about half 6 tonight!
Aww but we love special people Mark lmao

If you could check later and let me know Smile

On another note...god these hope brakes are a be-atch to set up lol
devils_fuel Wrote:Aww but we love special people Mark lmao

If you could check later and let me know Smile

On another note...god these hope brakes are a be-atch to set up lol

Will do mate Smile

bet you have a new found hate for shim washers now though lmao

sit the brake in place and pull the lever the keep adding shims until there is no gap and bolt it up, holding the brake on should center the calliper over the disc nicely Smile
Ah it's not that mate, the pistons are out unevenly and I have to strip it all down to remove/reseat the pistons etc...hassle changing pads lol
devils_fuel Wrote:Ah it's not that mate, the pistons are out unevenly and I have to strip it all down to remove/reseat the pistons etc...hassle changing pads lol

Ah I see, if you wiggle them back into place gently with a screwdriver then they should be fine mate Wink

changing pads is easy, remove the wheel, disc comes off with the wheel doesn't it Smile
true, its finding the time and my bike is at my mates house as i have no room in my flat Sad i'll sort it though Smile

any news on the jack holder?
Pop down to your local breakers yard and go rummaging around their selection of 306's to see if they have one? Smile

Could haggle the price down to 42p.
devils_fuel Wrote:any news on the jack holder?

I fail, I'm going to look now, back in 2 mins lol

Edit- OK I can't actually get to it as the car is full of scrap, I am however going to the scrap yard on sunday if all goes to plan, would you like me to grab one? Smile
Chris get over flowers hill, bet he has atleast 1 in there lol
hello there mate, im new to the forum but a regular on club306, i have a jack holder for sale if you still need one should be able to post it out for about £7 for you, pm if interested

cheers mark
This is now on hold as MYA failed her mot..fix or break???
What it fail on?
Connor Wrote:What it fail on?

^^ this, be stupid to break it if there is only easy things that need fixing Smile