306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Large twin pass open to offers need it gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As above got my twinpass Intercooler for sale was going to use it on my phase 1 project bit the way I was going to do my pipes it was not gonna work brand now never been used it has 3 inch inlets it's a toyosports one open to offers but as I have to put a price £100 thanks can post as well

[Image: F3FD1CC6-B407-4CAD-93C9-2F95D019573C_zpsuonchxvt.png]
Good value considering its brand new.

This intercooler is huge, pretty much the same if not identical to the one I'm running.

and we're talking inlet manifolds that you could chill a beer on after a few spirited runs.

glwts
I too had one of these at one point. Was FAR to big to fit behind a ph1 bumper without major cutting.
Bump open to offers
Looks the same as the one I'm trying to squeeze behind a standard phase 1 bumper. I'm pretty sure it's possible!
£100 posted?
Yes that's fine
Bump this is still for sale need it gone offers
£50. ninja
£65...collected at pugfest?
My god some of you guys are so tight! I'm sure mike paid well over £100 for it and it's still brand new
I paid £130 for mine, only got £55 back.

Shit happens.
Well i was in the same situation as mike as in i got a twin pass but then decided to go a different route so sold it. Think i got about £80/90 back for mine though. Its obviously luck of the draw to who is after 1 when your selling it that depends on how much you get.

Still in my eyes this has got to be worth at least £80 which is still a bargain
For me it's more of a case of "if I offer really low, he won't accept it, therefore I won't have the ball ache of fitting it and I'll still have money in my pocket".

If he does accept, well that's another trail of thought..

Plus I'm a tight arse. My dad taught me well.