306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: HDI stainless steel exhaust system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening all.

I have for sale J.P's old Full stainless exhaust, decat with single 2.5" tip back box for sale.

Was made by long life systems and once bought it off J.P I never got round to fitting it and now my hdi has gone.

Looking for what I paid for it which is £175. Collected from Cornwall.

Thanks.

[attachment=16021]
Anyone??
Wish you lived closer really
Slightly far haha! Worth the trip though.
Bump..... This needs a new home Smile
I would buy this but it will cost me loads either way. Can you better the price mate
To be honest mate there's not much at all as I paid that amount and want that amount back really as I haven't used it.
Bargain to be fair! Still got the lifetime guarantee paperwork?
It's my old exhaut and sounded awsome for a hdi as on the rolling road day at Ray west (thruxton) we had people thought it was a gti6 turning up and it cost me £350 at the time made, I don't have paper work but more then happy to give details to the buyer of my name and address or any other details
I've got one myself, similar price, but i have 2 boxes, quality bit of kit and sounds lovely.

GLWS!
Still looks brand new to be fair! Hate seeing it standing up in my garage not being used Sad thanks Kezzie and Mike Smile.

People it needs to move!
Bump! Come on someone its a steal!
Weekend bump Smile
Sensible offers now guys Smile
Cant believe you're having this much trouble selling it!

If it'll fit in my car, I'll deliver anywhere between Cornwall and Birmingham (for a fee Tongue) next time I take the trip.
I know! Sad. Thought someone would of snapped it up by now.

That would be great if you could do that! Smile might get a few other people interested haha
(12-05-2014, 09:14 AM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]Cant believe you're having this much trouble selling it!

If it'll fit in my car, I'll deliver anywhere between Cornwall and Birmingham (for a fee Tongue) next time I take the trip.

Hi Kessieboy when do you do this journey could meet somwhere near the M4 and how much mate Smile

Really want the exhaust but cost is the factor!
Will it definitely fit, Mike?

It wont be until after exams now, but probably early-mid june? If you meet me at an M5 service station I'll do it for a tenner? Semi-dependant on where Mike is exactly in Cornwall?
Yeah it will fit into your car as it comes in 3 pieces.

But Darren has messaged me and I think he might be having it. But if not I will let you guys know.
Furry muff!
Sorry guys, Darren's having it.
No need to apologise to me, makes my life easier lol.
Ha ha that's true!