306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: rear shocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys im after some decent adjustable shocks for the estate like gaz or spax that type of thing. any one got some they arnt going to use ?

thanks
you say decent dampers then mention those two ?! LOL
well decent with in a budget and something better than the motorfactor parts Wink its for the estate so could do with something ok ish lol
(06-05-2014, 06:12 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]you say decent dampers then mention those two ?! LOL

shame to slate his suggestions but not provide an alternative

I found the oem shocks to be pretty good, or bilstein b4 as an alternative oem replacement.

running bilstein b8 on mine at the moment which go pretty well with a standard set of 20mm torsion bars.

may not need to 'upgrade' too much unless you're going for thick torsion bars or you want to go absolutely static at the rear so you can run real low on the back for looks.

handling will favour a standardish setup/ride height though.
I may just go for some oem shocks tbh but the main reason for wanting uprated/stiffer one's is I load the motor bike on the back so would like something a little harder especially as im driveing up to Scotland in a months time with it on the back and also Edinburgh to rome next year so id hope they will be a benefit on both occasions Smile

like so Big Grin
[attachment=16020]
Got some almost new gti6 rear shocks here man if you're interested?
How new is 'almost new'?
May be interested if ash doesn't want them.
(08-05-2014, 09:29 AM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]How new is 'almost new'?
May be interested if ash doesn't want them.

Less than 800 miles

See my workshop clearance thread :-)
cant see any rear shocks in yoyr thread mate only fronts ? I may be blind of course tho haha Smile
(09-05-2014, 06:49 AM)ash23 Wrote: [ -> ]cant see any rear shocks in yoyr thread mate only fronts ? I may be blind of course tho haha Smile

They're there aha, sachs gti6 shocks £25 :-)