306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pharoah gold 306 hdi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Righto people as I'm going back down the vw root I'm just not using my pug anymore :-( which is a game cos I loved this car but I'm just usin my golf and jetta much much more

Right it's on 156k or so

Is pretty much ready for a stage one map ( will probs need a new clutch )

Full sound system speakers and sub

Full straight thought exhaust system decat

Lowered on coils and rear to match
( notch method )

Fmic set up

Not so good points Sorned and MOT will run out next month last advisory were rear bushes but I take it out once a week to keep it all lubricated etc

Damage to rear door and slightly on the quarter can supply new door with electric window mech will just need respraying

Clutch will need replacing soon as it slips in 5th when you accelerate hard from a low speed other gears are fine

Will come with c5 alloy steelies 2 sets of lights protectors one cracked and repaired and a set of speed lines which will probs need a refurb

Has a slight but of laquer peel on bonnet also

Looking for 800 with no tax will retax for 920 no silly offers please :-) any more info as I'm sure I've missed things just ask :-)

Located in Plymouth test drives welcome provided you are fully insured if not ill happily take you out in it :-)

thanks Ali

[Image: a5a4u8ah.jpg][Image: yzaty6u7.jpg][Image: uqu4urun.jpg][Image: pumuma6e.jpg][Image: 5agysequ.jpg][Image: ety3a2uz.jpg][Image: nurumy7u.jpg]

[Image: ty6agesa.jpg]
Lol, got dub on the brain I think....might wanna check the title. Wink
Haha yeah well spotted
500 any takers ??
shame about distance i really like it :/
500 bargain :-( it pains me to sell this with all the spares too :-(
Kinda tempted... I'll see how payday treats me
Keep me posted chaps had a lot of boy racers my end don't really wanna sell it to so wine who will trash It :-( kinda keeping it forum based ATM
Adjusted title for youSmile
Thankyou
Can't believe this hasn't sold! This is gorgeous and would have it myself if I weren't so committed to mine!!
Cheers dude I've been umming and arrrring for a while I really don't wanna sell it but I've just bought a fabia vrs and have a mk2 jetta project and a mk2 golf :-( missus thinks 4 cars is too much I will miss tho car soo much :-(
Is this still for sale? Where are you?

Just seen sorry pal too far from me Sad
No worries chap but it still is for sale if you can spread the word :-)
Bumpedy bump