306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Starfish alloys 16", 21mm TB VTS beam, C5 alloys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to sell these in the next few weeks.

Starfish alloys, with bolts. Goodyear efficientgrip 195/45/16 all round. They have kerbing, but still look good when clean. £150

Don't really have any closer pictures at the moment.

[Image: IMG_4097.jpg]

Also have my VTS beam. The beam itself has camber but i'm guessing the TB's should be fine. I will however be selling it as a whole (no calipers), haven't got the patience to remove them. £60 collected.

These wont be available til after the 18th May when I start work on the car.

Also I am selling my C5 alloy steelies, only just bought them but i'm indecisive! They are all round, with the correct taper bolt fitment. Few marks around them. £130 collected. Will get pictures tomorrow.
poss interested in the wheels for the estate when there for sale. what's the tread like on the tyres?
What size ARB and torsion bars are in a VTS beam?
Plenty of tread, will get some pictures later. 21mm torsion bars, and I'm guessing the ARB is the same as a '6..whatever that is.
Sorry forgot about the tyres, will get pictures of all four tomorrow.
Some pictures:

C5 wheels:
[Image: DSC_0026.jpg]

Tyre tread

N/S front and rear. Pictures are not brilliant but there is plenty of tread, think I only fitted them new in October.

[Image: DSC_0028.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0029.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0027.jpg]
They fit with out spacers mate ?
Yeah they are ET12 so fill the arches nicely, especially on the estate.
ok when they are 100% for sale let me know mate really interested Smile
OK cool, well they can go anytime after the 17th as I can sit it on my old lazers.
ok ill probably nip down one sat morning. what bolts do they use?

just out of curiosity how come your getting rid I think they suit the estate.
They do suit it but the ride is too rough for me! Don't know what type they are I can't remember.