306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: ICV for 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think mine is screwed :/ keeps idling too high and fluctuates a lot, does anyone have one that will fit my 1.4? Thanks Smile
Try eurocar parts/car parts for less/gsf

Second hand won't last long an you could experience the same problems in a couple of months time
New icvs for a 1.4 can't be that bad Wink
Unfortunatley that's pretty pricey

http://www.eurocarparts.com/mobile/ecp/c...6eb&000502

But find a discount code and you can get up to 25% knocked off
(01-05-2014, 08:27 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunatley that's pretty pricey

http://www.eurocarparts.com/mobile/ecp/c...6eb&000502

But find a discount code and you can get up to 25% knocked off

Ouch! Found a Magneti one for £45 on eBay brand new but not sure if Siemens would be better?
I think they come with magneti
Magnetti would be best as that's what pug like! £45 ain't bad atall and hopefully that will come with a warranty just incase Smile
(01-05-2014, 11:07 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]I think they come with magneti

(01-05-2014, 11:09 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Magnetti would be best as that's what pug like! £45 ain't bad atall and hopefully that will come with a warranty just incase Smile

Yeah I'll go with Magnetti Smile hopefully I have enough money at the end of the month haha I'm gonna change the fuel filter as well to see if that helps
If I was you, id nip to a local scrap yard and get a few of them cheap as chips. Try them all out.
If someone can confirm I have one lying around from the gti6 I could send if you cover postage.
Icv for a '6 will be completely different mate
(01-05-2014, 11:23 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]If I was you, id nip to a local scrap yard and get a few of them cheap as chips. Try them all out.
If someone can confirm I have one lying around from the gti6 I could send if you cover postage.

(01-05-2014, 11:34 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Icv for a '6 will be completely different mate

I may try that Smile and what's the difference between the 6 ICV and my one?
(01-05-2014, 11:34 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Icv for a '6 will be completely different mate

Thought it would be, I did change icv when I had my 1.4 years ago but can't remember what it looked like.
It will be set up too run differently, air/fuel ratio etc. I don't really know the technicalities too much lol
(01-05-2014, 11:47 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]

Thought it would be, I did change icv when I had my 1.4 years ago but can't remember what it looked like.

[attachment=15887]
That's what mine looks like Smile
(01-05-2014, 11:51 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It will be set up too run differently, air/fuel ratio etc. I don't really know the technicalities too much lol

Maybe, they look the same anyway.
(01-05-2014, 11:58 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2014, 11:51 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It will be set up too run differently, air/fuel ratio etc. I don't really know the technicalities too much lol

Maybe, they look the same anyway.

Yeah they do, hmm wonder what the difference is
They do look the same, like almost identical? Try service box, I could be completely wrong and it's the same part
Try finding a LPG solenoid valve, its identical and most LPG systems use that make