306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Clutch is being changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Car is in for the clutch to be changed Smile nervous though haha strange handing you key over
I'm usually glad to be shot of mine for a few hours, that way I know it wont be breaking down on me for once.
(01-05-2014, 08:33 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]I'm usually glad to be shot of mine for a few hours, that way I know it wont be breaking down on me for once.

Haha fair enough mine is running like a pig at the moment, clutch is one issue but the other is the smell of fumes from the exhaust :/ got a new system to replace it with so hopefully that fixes it
Yeah that'll sort it. Make sure you use exhaust paste to seal it to make sure. Im going down to garage in about half hour to make a start on my cam belt. Hopefully get it done tomorrow and get the car booked in for another mot Saturday and get it taxed straight after. :-) cant wait.
(01-05-2014, 08:48 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that'll sort it. Make sure you use exhaust paste to seal it to make sure. Im going down to garage in about half hour to make a start on my cam belt. Hopefully get it done tomorrow and get the car booked in for another mot Saturday and get it taxed straight after. :-) cant wait.

Nice mate Smile is that the Diablo that's being done?
Yeah, it's been off the road for about 7 years so it's going to be good to revive another gti6.
(01-05-2014, 08:55 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's been off the road for about 7 years so it's going to be good to revive another gti6.

Wow that's a long time, I love the look of your Diablo. Be nice to see it at FCS if your bringing it Smile