306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: More questions about the 306oc flyers thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seen as somebody has randomly locked my last thread about the OC flyers i have a question.

Is the flyers competition going to be re opened or should I get out of paint.net now and stop trying to make a decent entry for the benefit of the club?
Does seem strange it's been deleted, Chris' thread locked, with no explanation as to why a competition has been deleted? I'd booked a couple of days off to complete my entry, and just bought an easel and some water colours, but i'll cancel it if it's not going to happen?
Ooh water colors, I'd not thought of that. Means Niall could get out any of the crayolas he hasn't eaten.

But for the management what was the problem with the old thread, everybody was having fun, people were talking about it and there was some ideas in there that is appropriately adapted could be very good?

Also is there any chance of a size your looking for and a max/min resolution? Is the prize transferable if the winner doesn't want it or is there a cash alternative?

I know I'm not the only one thinking this so why keep deleting threads?
It will be reopened in time.

There is no cash alternative, though you can offer the subscription to someone else if you would prefer.

There will be more specific details when the thread is added again.

In future when a thread is locked, PM the person who locked it rather than starting a new thread.