306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Time wasters ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been looking on getting a 306 due to the fact I regret selling my last one!

So I was on ebay (As you do) and come across this ph1 Xsi in diablo red!. No mot or tax! but doesn't matter with the funds I have at the moment!

So waited 3 days! Won the bidding! Heart start pumping, emailed the seller . Can I have your contact details, address etc, so I can arrange a car carrier.

Blanked!

I hope he comes back with some bull crap story about been away on holiday or in hospital as I really did have my heart set on that car!

So it turns out the sellers are the time wasters in half the cases not just the buyer!.
Totally agree. Just had a buyer on ebay tell me she bidded by mistake. She said it wasn't the right item. She had been emailing me asking questions before it ended. Then won the item and changed her mind. Just a time waster!
Buy mine! lol
(30-04-2014, 05:53 AM)306carter Wrote: [ -> ]Totally agree. Just had a buyer on ebay tell me she bidded by mistake. She said it wasn't the right item. She had been emailing me asking questions before it ended. Then won the item and changed her mind. Just a time waster!

Ive had this a lot as a seller. Thing is it costs you when it does happen.

(30-04-2014, 07:06 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Buy mine! lol

With the money ive got you wouldn't be happy lol
Since sellers can no longer leave negative feedback it's become a right old crock of shit.
(30-04-2014, 09:47 AM)r3k1355 Wrote: [ -> ]Since sellers can no longer leave negative feedback it's become a right old crock of shit.

This. Whilst I can understand the reasoning behind needing a change, it was a crazy decision on eBay's part as far as I'm concerned.

What would have been far better was to stop sellers being able to post negative feedback until they'd successfully done a dispute. That way, vindictive negative feedback in response to genuine buyers would largely be removed but bad buyers could still have negative feedback left against them.
(30-04-2014, 12:13 AM)underground375 Wrote: [ -> ]Been looking on getting a 306 due to the fact I regret selling my last one!

So I was on ebay (As you do) and come across this ph1 Xsi in diablo red!. No mot or tax! but doesn't matter with the funds I have at the moment!

So waited 3 days! Won the bidding! Heart start pumping, emailed the seller . Can I have your contact details, address etc, so I can arrange a car carrier.

Blanked!

I hope he comes back with some bull crap story about been away on holiday or in hospital as I really did have my heart set on that car!

So it turns out the sellers are the time wasters in half the cases not just the buyer!.
When was this ? Wasn't my one was it? I ended the listing on mine with bids as the engine seized couldn't sell it with that Sad but I agree the crappy reasons are annoying or people who are interested and never get back to you w
No wasn't yours. Its also the waiting around for a email. Which you just don't get Sad
(30-04-2014, 09:22 PM)underground375 Wrote: [ -> ]No wasn't yours. Its also the waiting around for a email. Which you just don't get Sad

I get this (or rather don't get anything!) all too often!! From both buyers and sellers. Dodgy