306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WIW The VNT 205...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right it saddens me to do this but due to change in my personal circumstances i want a boring quiet-ish not rattly, refined car. I have my reasons and i think i've made up my mind.

The basics..

Was originally a 1.8td 205, 190k on the clock (means diddly squat because of countless engine swaps) 12 months mot and a few months tax (3 i think) But it doesnt matter with all these new fangled tax rules.

You all know what it looks like and what it goes like but i will try and list off the majority.

Rebuilt motor, strong secret rods, arp headstuds, 11mm bosch resealed major ninja internal modifications, gt2052v turbo, dp engineering front mount intercooler, 4 paddle unsprung cg motorsport win clutch kit, full 2.5" exhaust complete with shiney tip. Big fuel lines with filter, gauges in the cab for temp pressure and boost. Goes like a hooligan, i was foot flat in fith gear hit a patch of wet road and lit up the front axle, hard to explain how much fun it is really.

Um right coilovers on the front, nothing special i dont think, new wishbones and trackrod ends, had an alignment on a 3d machine doo da. Dunlop sport blue response on the front wheels falken 91** something on the back ones. 309 rear beam, i also have a 205 gti front arb sat here to be fitted and a gti6 rear arb on the way.

[Image: IMGP2721_zps3930bade.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2726_zpsb80f631e.jpg]

So yeah.
I think this car in particular is dependent to WHO is buying the car.

I'd happily throw £1400 at it, others may pay more, others may see it as a 20year old DERV.

But here, offers around 1300/1400 wouldn't be farfetched.
The value is in the specification IMO and because of that it's only worth a lot to people who want the specification.

(All rough values):
ARP Studs: £200
GT2052V, manifold, lines: £200
Engine: £120
11mm Bosch: £120
FMIC: £120
Exhaust: £80
Coil overs: £70

I'd feel like I got a bargain at £999.

Probably agree with ginge, 1300/1400 to the right person.
Hmmm. Don't fancy a supercharged 6 do you? Love this car lol.
Depending on rust, I would pay £1000.. Don't fancy a HDI estate do you Wink
Sell to me for 1 bassline, 3 camels and half a can of coke (top half if you choose).

Yes?
Swap for a 106 5dr nad? Oh...hang on...found 20p down back of sofa...so add that in!
Up all night to get lucky...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-205-D-...2ed16a1d3d

Yes its over priced harhar yes i know. For the 15quid it costs its worth a list.
How much over priced do you consider you have it?

Gutted your selling it though!
lol tom you havent even listed an engine photo, and no offence, its not worth near that haha
Rebuilt lump with genuine seconds hand parts Wink
Its not over priced.

It could do with an engine photo...
Super secret conrods......
Love it. I'm looking into various untested ones atm.
You have no idea how much I want this car just don't have the money. I really hope it goes to an enthusiast.
Glws
(30-04-2014, 04:59 PM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: [ -> ]Super secret conrods......
Love it. I'm looking into various untested ones atm.
You have no idea how much I want this car just don't have the money. I really hope it goes to an enthusiast.
Glws

Remortage the house... You know you want to...
If I done that I wouldn't get chance to drive it the mrs would kill me
Your going to have to save up then Undecided
it won't accept my offer Sad

[Image: x25uEOD.png]

But no, my offer still stands..
Ah shit, ebay need to get on that Undecided If it was a boost bar i might of been a bit more interested! Yeah i got your offer in my brain, shame a '6 isnt what i want had a few of those offered to me Sad
Want Sad. GLWTS
Loan, re mortgage, buy a scratch card? I guess since every ones reading the advert, have i come across ok? I really didnt want to sound like a yob because when i look on ebay that puts me off cars massively. Its only really there to catch a punter/have someone make a decent offer, if someone shows up and gives me the asking price i will donate 100quid to the forum...
(30-04-2014, 05:46 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Ah shit, ebay need to get on that Undecided If it was a boost bar i might of been a bit more interested! Yeah i got your offer in my brain, shame a '6 isnt what i want had a few of those offered to me Sad

Even Niall offering! A tempting offer Tongue

In fairness though; PM me a reasonable price... ThumbsUp
If it comes to that you will be messaged but for the minute im just going to leave it go and see what happens (probably nothing) but i can hope Undecided
You've come across fine. Lot of prats on eBay but if I didn't know you through the forum and had money your at wouldn't put me off it
Pm me a price in mind for the car. I've always wanted it Tongue
My offer wasn't accepted, even included a Boost Bar! Damn. Sad
love this car! GLWS!
Fabia VRS? Big Grin
(01-05-2014, 12:44 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]Fabia VRS? Big Grin

OOO, if i hadnt already chosen what i want, unlucky :p
So my offer has been declined. Thought it was more than fair tbh!
I knew it!! Did you see my comment? Everyone that puts "low" offers im comparing to food Undecided For a bit of fun lol
Pages: 1 2