306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: ScanGauge / OBD2 Port Readers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to get one for my Punto, anything in particular to look for?

Was going to go for a scangauge 2.
Big fan of scan gauge 2, completely changed the way I drive, well when trying to save fuel anyway :-P
(24-04-2014, 12:20 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]Big fan of scan gauge 2, completely changed the way I drive, well when trying to save fuel anyway :-P

Seeings yours is the reason I want one.
Got a spare android device with bluetooth? Get a bluetooth OBD2 adapter, substantially cheaper! Can test mine to see if it works if you want?
Only have a tablet which is quite big, want something static ideally.
Could use a phone? It's only like £8 for an adapter or £80 odd for a scangauge (unless i'm imagining them being that expensive?) so you could probably buy a cheap android device as well and still be cheaper total
(24-04-2014, 01:44 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Could use a phone? It's only like £8 for an adapter or £80 odd for a scangauge (unless i'm imagining them being that expensive?) so you could probably buy a cheap android device as well and still be cheaper total

This is very true!

Like this?

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261340019288
(24-04-2014, 02:09 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-04-2014, 01:44 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Could use a phone? It's only like £8 for an adapter or £80 odd for a scangauge (unless i'm imagining them being that expensive?) so you could probably buy a cheap android device as well and still be cheaper total

This is very true!

Like this?

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261340019288

I have this & an OBD app (Free)

works a treat.
Bought it, I'll just get a Nexus 7 mount now and have a massive screen staring at me lol!

Cheers fella's.
No worries dude, yeah that one you linked is perfect! Nexus 7 is awesome for this actually, like having a 7" digital dash!
Now need one of these: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141251146376 (5 Year Warranty)
That'll do grand
Before you buy that bud have a look at the tetrax magnetic phone holders, just got one for my pug and it's an excellent bit of kit for not a lot of money. No need to strap the phone in just hold it till the magnet takes hold Smile