306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Just Lol's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice.
He wants to come off that drive abit faster and rip the front bumper off other than that it's not too bad.
Was a thread about this car a while ago...
Be interesting to see how he is supposed to remove the front bumper without the wings too
Yeh it would be fine if you could swap the front bumper but its stupidly moulded into the wings!
Have you not noticed the price? :L
i really cant see how anyone would look at that and be like "looks good that", each to there own i spose
Theres a 4door moonstone knocking around barnsley with the full kit of that one, looks appauling i was tempted to crash into it just to rid the roads of it but then decided i liked my phase1 too much so just coaled it
New wings and a smooth bumper and I'd happy drive it Smile
I quite like it ...
(21-04-2014, 05:16 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]I quite like it ...

You would... Tongue
(21-04-2014, 05:22 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-04-2014, 05:16 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]I quite like it ...

You would... Tongue

#chavatheart
What a crook of shite

not even worth £500 and probably the worst add I've ever seen !
I've seen worse
people should understand that modding a car like that doesnt improve its value, you never get out what you put into a car mods wise, unless major engine work such as turbo or supercharger
Pet hate, nice clean paint/bodywork and scabby number plates!! Looks shit anyway but the ass end is alright! Bar the plate.
"ill just take front end off to do some work on the car" "oh wait, its f*cked fiberglassed to the wings, fml"
You know when you throw up in your mouth a little bit then swallow it and your like WTF was that.
Yeah
That just happened to me....