306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: rallye blanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone got a cheap set of rallye blanks for sale, don't have to be good condition just as long as they can be fitted securely. i know they're not expensive from new at a Peugeot dealership. but the closest Peugeot dealer to me is a 40min drive and they haven't got any and would have to wait a while for them to be ordered in. will collect if close enough.
got some £15 posted
(18-04-2014, 04:06 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1184704373

yeah ive seen these, even though £22 isnt alot i still wanna get a set cheaper, as stated above, doesnt matter if they are marked or scratched. gonna be painted anyway. but if none come up i will end up getting some off ebay
Perfect set here, Also £15 posted but via Parcelforce 24H
Chris
Shoudlnt take longer than 2 days for them to order them in
(18-04-2014, 09:15 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Shoudlnt take longer than 2 days for them to order them in

yeah but as i said, nearest peugeot dealer is 40 mins away and is a bit of a faff to get to, would rather just get some delivered