306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Moonstone Ph3 3dr XSi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got another one in for breaking,

Completely standard car and everything avaliable as yet Apart from engine, gearbox and radiator.

Good condition Moonstone Ph3 3dr body panels, £offers on anything needed.

Good condition Disc rear beam (standard height) £60ono

Good condition leather interior, slight wear too drivers bolster £60ono

All interior plastics / electrical parts / dials avaliable £offers

Standard height front shocks / springs £offers

Anything not listed please PM me for a price. all prices are COLLECTION from LD82HY but can arrange postage / courier at your own cost.

Matt
I think piggy could be after body panels
I might take the axle and front bumper.

How much for the front bumper and what condition is it in?
Hi all the whole car is provisionally sold pending collection, if that falls through it will be breaking though.

Front bumper has slight crack in lower part unfortunately but the axle is very good.
Potentially interested in a passenger door if it ends up being broken but not exactly sure how I'd get it here...
Courier can be arranged and i have ample facilities to package and pallet / forklift larger parts Smile

Thats IF it gets broken.
Right abit of thread revival!

Car has been broken, Parts already sold are:

Headlights,
Front bumper,
Rubstrips,
Front brake setup (calipers, discs and pads)
Cyclones.

Everything else is avaliable and all at bargain prices. Pm me or reply here what your needing and im open too offers on everything, want it all gone asap, whatever doesnt sell WILL be scrapped with the car next friday.

Matt.

Axle is standard height (disc) and is solid, no play or camber.
Leaf pattern half leathers, drivers has torn bolster but rest of seats are *mint*.
Moonstone bootlid with ph3 spoiler.
Moonstone rear bumper in good condition.

And any other bits you could want.
Is the drivers side door loom in good condition?
Also does it have manual or electric rear windows?
Wings/bonnet condition? Rear bumper and boot condition?
Drivers wing condition?
Have you still got the seats mate? and pics?

Cheers

Rix
i believe matt hasn't got internet or a phone at the moment hence the time taken for replies, and its a 3 door jama
Condition of wing, drivers and rear bumper? Oh and bonnet...seems the one I got off Frosty has been painted, badly, at some point Angry
Feck off, I asked first Tongue
(03-05-2014, 08:29 PM)Jama Wrote: [ -> ]Is the drivers side door loom in good condition?
Also does it have manual or electric rear windows?

Hi fella, as zakk kindly said its a 3 doof but everything worked on the drivers door fine.

(03-05-2014, 08:59 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Wings/bonnet condition? Rear bumper and boot condition?

Wings arent amazing tbh, rear bumper and boot are fine though

(03-05-2014, 11:23 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Drivers wing condition?

As above really its not amazing but ill give it a clean tomorrow and see the outcome.

(04-05-2014, 07:54 PM)Rixgarage Wrote: [ -> ]Have you still got the seats mate? and pics?

Cheers

Rix

Yes still have the seats, drivers bolster is damaged but looks easily repairable, rest of the seats are in great condition.

(05-05-2014, 09:15 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Condition of wing, drivers and rear bumper? Oh and bonnet...seems the one I got off Frosty has been painted, badly, at some point Angry

As said, rear bumper is good. Wing not great, bonnet is fine though.

(05-05-2014, 09:18 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Feck off, I asked first Tongue

Money speaks louder than words in tbis game Wink

As zakk also stated im a bit unreachable currently but i can be called on 07805848329. Please no texts as i cant reply.

Matt.