306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FOR SALE - Olympus E-410 with accessories £280
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am selling this on behalf of a friend, will copy and paste his ad.

I am selling my Olympus E-410 Digital SLR twin zoom kit which contains, Olympus Evolt 410, Olympus 14-42mm lens, Olympus 40-150mm lens, 1x flower sun deflector, 1 x large sun deflector 1x battery, 1x euro mains plug in, 1x 1gb compact flash memory card, 1x battery charger, 1x usb cable, users manual (hard copy and digital copy), Olympus master 2 software and an ampro camera bag.

Honest reason for sale, I bought the camera off of a GCSE photography student who barely used it and thought i would have a go at photography (one of those phases) I have taken less than 150 pictures with it and realised its not the camera for me (bit too high tech) so selling to purchase a GoPro Hero 2.

The price includes postage of the components listed however i have a un-used three legged velbon tripod which i could throw in at an agreed price.

If you are interested or wish to ask me more about the product call Oscar on 07895788634